Friday, January 18, 2013

BLOG SALE!!!

Hi, My name is Nastassia :) I'm currently cleaning out my stash. I'll be updating with new items.. being a makeup junkie, these items actually become your babies and it's hard to let go of some...LIMITED EDITION ones the most.

Rules & Other Important Information:
- If you find anything intersteing Email me at NastassiaF@live.com
- Shipping will be $3.00 for FIRST item and $0.50 for each additional. Unless your buying more we will work out a price.
- NO RETURNS. (I provide pictures to show usage, if you want swatches Google is your BFF :])
-  I ship to the US ONLY (International maybe, email me maybe we can work something out. shipping is going to be more for International)
- I accept PayPal ONLY! (Gift payment is okay, Invoice will be charged accordingly)
- I will put item(s) you want on hold for an hour, and put pending on the blog until payment clears
- Once you make a payment & it's cleared I will then SHIP out your item(s)
- I am NOT responsible for the item(s) once they leave my hands if you want insurance that will be more

Thanks For Stopping By :))


Nails
Sinful Colors "Unicorn" $0.75 used 2x  SOLD
Sinful Colors "Lying Nails" $0.75 used 2x SOLD
Sinful Colors "Black On Black" $0.75 used 3x  SOLD
Wet n Wild "Buffy The Violet Slayer" $0.75 used 1x
Wet n Wild "Party Of Five Glitter" $0.50 used 2x
Sephora BY OPI "Metro Chic" $3.00 used 4x *PENDING*

Sally Hansen Salon Effects "Cut It Out" $4.00 BRAND NEW
Sally Hansen Salon Effects "Check It Out" $4.00 BRAND NEW *PENDING*

Lips
MAC DazzleLipstick *Limited Edition* "Win Win" $10.00 used 1x
MAC DazzleLipstick *Limited Edition* "Baby On Fire" $10.00 swatched 1x
Wet n Wild "Iced Mocha" $0.50 used 1x
NYX "B52" $2.00 used 2x *PENDING*


Nivea A Kiss Of Shimmer $0.50 SOLD

EYES
Milani "Paint Eyeshadow Palette" $5.00 BRAND NEW still sealed

NYX 10 Color Eyeshadow Palette "The Runway Collection" - Super Model $8.00 used one color, without box, but will wrap in bubblewrap

NYX 10 Color Eyeshadow Palette "The Runway Collection" - Jazz Night $6.00 used brown color 2x everything else was swatched, without box but will wrap in bubblewrap

Lashes BOTH $1.00

Misc
Urban Decay All Nighter Spray $2.00 BRAND NEW *PENDING*
Revlon Colorstay Mineral Mousse "DEEP" $1.00


7 comments:

  1. The ud spray is the travel size ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. do u stille MAC DazzleLipstick *Limited Edition* "Win Win" $10.00 have th

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like both mac dazzle lipsticks can you invoice me at senteurexotics@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. NYX 10 Color Eyeshadow Palette "The Runway Collection" - Jazz Night $6.00

    Still Available?

    ReplyDelete