Saturday, September 25, 2010

I'm SO exicted.. (& no i can't hide it)

VENOMOUS VILLAINS!! VENOMOUS VILLAINS!!! 

I am so exicted for this collection its like waking up on christmas morning, to see 'santa' bought you everything you asked for because you were a good GIRL! .. LOL! Only a couple more days remain untill the big day and i can proudly say with no shame that im dying very slowly :( This collection is doing what hello kitty would have done for me if i was into makeup back then, that i really wish i was because BOY would i be in serious debit right now.. i LOVE that kitty. Since i found out about this collection.. thanks to the lovely Christine aka Temptalia.com. I've been dying for the day to come. The collection features Four Villains.. The wonderful Cruella De' Vil . Evil Queen . Maleficent. & Dr. Facilier aka THE SHADOW MAN! I think they should have picked Jafar.. but HEY.. or atleast Ursala that would have been a good touch, I mean were talking evil here! When I think of evil URSALA pops right in my head.. right? maybe its me!

ANY WHO ..

Recently, people have gone to unveiling parties (I'm VERY jealous) - the lucky ladies that went to theses parties, where they got free drinks :O, got to see the products, play with them, and PURCHASE them as well.. so that being said there have been plenty of YouTube videos  up.. and yes i have watched EVERY single one.. I have NO shame i tell you! I even told myself before i started watching that i shouldn't be but.. i was curious so i hit that play button and the rest is history.. i guess :)
 Needless to say I'm very exicted for this collection to come out.. and i'll be keeping you posted with pictures and OF course swatchesss!!

 xoxo
Nastassia

No comments:

Post a Comment