Sunday, June 26, 2011

E.L.F Photos & Swatches.

E.L.F aka Eyes.Lips.Face is a cosmetics company that offer makeup for a awesome value ($1-$3). You can visit their website to check out some of their products, or you can head over to a Target near you and see for yourself. I would check the website first to make sure that they carry ELF at your Target because, not all Targets carry them.


Here is my recent haul of goodies.




*with flash*

 *blush side* (for some reason it looks like the bronzer)
*bronzer*


*swirled together* (I don't know how i feel about this one yet)






*with flash* (it looks sheerer with the flash =/ )


An in dept review will be coming soon, once i get a chance to fully try out each for more than a day ;) . I'm a little on the fence about the complexion perfection. But I'll be sure to let you know :)

xo
Nastassia

No comments:

Post a Comment