Sunday, June 26, 2011

NYX Swatches

I'm fairly new to NYX. I heard some good and some bad.. well actually mostly GOOD! They offer "affordable" products with excellent pay off from the products. I'm new to their lipsticks. I'm mostly a MAC girl when it comes to lipstick. And I'm so comfortable with that, that I find it hard to get any other brand lipstick. BUT I must say I'm loving them so far. The color is amazing, it goes on so smooth on your lipsticks AND the most important part, they are SO SOFT!!!!!!!!! (Yes the 9 exclamation point was needed) =). I'm also new to Cream Blush, which I'm loving right now because of the HOT weather. It last a really long time. NO Fading NO melting. & it's a dream to blend.

Below Swatches of my new fond loves ♥




*with flash* LOVE this color.




 *with flash*
*lip swatch*
So far so good. I can't wait add more NYX to my collection! :) What's your favorite NYX product?
 
xo
Nastassia

No comments:

Post a Comment